18. – 19. October 2018, Berlin
Funded by the Federal Ministry of Health, organized by the Drugs Commission of the German Medical Association.
Congress location: Langenbeck-Virchow-Haus, Luisenstraße 58 / 59, 10117 Berlin
The main topics are:
- 10 years AMTS action plan: Successes and prospects
- Interprofessional collaboration as the key to more AMTS?
- Medication plan: research projects, status quo and outlook
- Side effects due to medication errors
- AMTS in paediatrics and geriatrics
- AMTS in therapy guidelines
- Innovation fund - investigations on AMTS
Advanced training points have been applied for at the Berlin Chamber of Physicians and Pharmacists.
Further information can be found at: http://www.patientensicherheit2018.de