. October 2018, Berlin
Funded by the Federal Ministry of Health, organized by the Drugs Commission of the German Medical Association.
Venue: Langenbeck-Virchow- Haus, Luisenstraße 58/59, 10117 Berlin
The main topics are:
• 10-year AMTS action plan: successes and prospects
• Interprofessional cooperation as the key to more AMTS?
• Medication plan: research projects, status quo and outlook p >
• Side effects from medication errors
• AMTS in paediatrics and geriatrics
• AMTS in therapy guidelines
• Innovation fund - investigations on AMTS
Further training points have been applied for from the Berlin Chamber of Physicians and Pharmacists.
Further information can be found at: http://www.patientensicherheit2018.de