from August 30th to September 4th
Collegium Medicinae Italo-Germanicum in cooperation with the German Medical Association
The event was certified by the Bavarian State Medical Association with total of 33 advanced training points, there are 6 advanced training points per day .
The Austrian Medical Association recognizes this event as further training measure. span >
Opening lecture (August 30th, 4pm): "The accompaniment of chronically ill people as professional and ethical challenge in medicine" (Prof. Dr. phil. Dipl.-Psych. Andreas Kruse, Heidelberg )
Main topics of the seminars (31. 8. – 4. 9.):
- acute situations in the medical on-call service - according to KVB guidelines module 1 (theory ) (Prof. Dr. Peter Sefrin, Würzburg)< p> - Gerontology (Prof. Dr. phil. Dipl. Psych. Andreas Kruse, Heidelberg)
- Coronary heart diseases (Prof. Dr. Christoph Schmitz, Munich)
- Orthopedics (Prof. Dr. Dr. Joachim Grifka, Bad Abbach )
- Psychiatry (Prof. Dr. Mathias Berger, Freiburg)
- Interdisciplinary discussions, topics changing daily
Courses (with additional fee): p >
- acute situations in the medical on-call service - according to KVB guidelines module 2 (practice) (Prof. Dr. Peter Sefrin, Rainer Schmitt, Würzburg)
- Balint- Group (Ms. Dr. Hanna Ziegert, Munich)
We reserve the right to make changes to all seminars and courses.
Program requirements: Federal Medical Association, Ms. Del Bove, Herbert-Lewin-Platz 1, 10623 Berlin, Telephone: 030 400456-415, Fax: -429, E-Mail: email@example.com, on the Internet at http://www.bundesaerztekammer.de/page.asp his = 22.214.171.12432.