from August 28th to August 2nd
Collegium Medicinae Italo-Germanicum with the participation of the German Medical Association
The seminars and courses are used as advanced training events to acquire the advanced training certificate from the medical associations - including the Austrian Medical Association - recognized.
Sunday: August 28, 2011, 4 p.m.
- Opening lecture: "The future of general practitioner care" (Dr. von Ascheraden)
Main topics of the seminars (August 29 to September 2, 2011): span>
- Dermatology (Prof. Dr. Bonnekoh)
- Gastroenterology (Prof. Dr. Büchsel)
- Ear, nose and throat medicine ( Prof. Dr. Pau)
- Emergency Medicine - Theory (Prof. Dr. Sefrin)
- Pediatrics for General Practitioners (Priv.-Doz. Dr. Schrod)< p> - interdisciplinary Conversations, topics changing daily (moderation: Dr. von Ascheraden)
Courses (with additional fee):
- Balint Group (Dr. Ziegert)
- Emergency Medicine - Practice (Prof. Dr. Sefrin, R. Schmitt)
- Orthopedics / Manual medicine (Dr. Brand, Priv.-Doz. Dr. Buchmann)
Changes for all seminars and courses remain reserved
Program request: Ms. Del Bove, phone: 030 400456-415, fax: 030 400456-429, email: email@example.com or at: www. baek.de. You can find the program with the registration form under Dates.